We stand by our products.
From concept to completion, all products are installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and applicable codes. Atlantic Coast Playgrounds provides a product and installation warranty- the greater of 12 months or applicable manufacturer’s warranty on all products and 12 months on labor.
- 100 year limited warranty on aluminum and steel upright post against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
- 100 year limited warranty on hardware against structural failure due to deterioration or corrosion
- 100 year limited warranty on post caps & clamps against structural failure due to workmanship
- 15 year limited warranty on rails rungs, rigid climbers, loops and decks against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
- 15 year limited warranty on all HDPE and rotational molded plastic components against structural failure due to deterioration, corrosion, or workmanship
- 3 year limited warranty on all blow molded plastics against structural failure due to materials or workmanship
- 3 year limited warranty on Child Center units, all models
- 5 year warranty cables and nets against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects
- 5 year limited warranty on moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship
- 1 year limited warranty on all materials and products not covered above against failure due to materials or workmanship
Qitele USA warrants to its original customer for as long as the original customer owns the product that uses the product with normal use the installation in accordance with published specifications to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse, vandalism, modified parts or damage such as dents, scratches, fading/weathering and normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.
UltraSite, a PlayCore company (hereinafter “UltraSite”) warrants that the shelter sold will be free from defects in materials under intended use for a period of 10 years from the date of delivery (Structure & Powder Coat). UltraSite and its suppliers will be liable for repair or replacement of materials found to be defective. The repair or replacement of materials shall be at the expense of UltraSite.
This warranty is in effect only if the structure has been assembled and installed in accordance with UltraShade’s installation drawings, and has been subjected only to normal intended use and exposure.
Some field drilling may be necessary and is considered a normal part of construction, and will not be subject to rejection or cause for void of warranty.
UltraSite shall not be responsible for delays due to missing, stolen or non-conforming parts. Any rework/retrofit of non-conforming parts must be authorized by UltraSite.
This limited warranty is void if any damage has resulted from abnormal use, abuse, accident, vandalism, maintenance, misapplication, service or modification by someone other than UltraSite authorized dealers or authorized installers.
UltraSite limits this warranty to conforming and structural parts for a period of ten (10) years with the following provisions: it is expressly understood that ULTRASITE’S LIABILITY BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OR DEFECTIVE MATERIAL that is supplied, and shall not be liable for deterioration of any of the building components due to finish coatings, weatherproofing, or lack of same. It is the owner’s and contractor’s responsibility, jointly and severally, to apply initially and periodically maintain the weatherproofing, vermin resistance, paint, stain, shingles, sealants and/or finish coatings. UltaSite will not be held reasonable for failure of sealants or shingles, and deterioration due to vermin, rust, rot and/or alteration in design.
This limited warranty is void if any damage has resulted from abnormal use, abuse, accident, vandalism, maintenance or lack of maintenance, misapplication, service, or modification by someone other than UltraSite authorized dealers, or authorized installers. This limited warranty excludes color fading of structure within 10 miles of any area retaining salt water. Any replacement part issued during original warranty period is warranted for the remaining original warranty period or 6 months, whichever is longer.
In the event of a claim of defect in materials, UltraSite shall be placed on notice of defect in writing, delivered to UltraSite at the address indicated below, within 30 calendar days from discovery of the defect. No later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the notice, UltraSite will determine whether to repair or to replace defective materials. UltraSite disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any supplementary materials required for the shade installation.
The above limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of a particular purpose.
1675 Locust Street
Red Bud, IL 62278